JUDr. Ing. Eva Daniela Cvik, Ph.D. et. Ph.D.
Welcome on the website of the Law firm of JUDr. Ing. Eva Daniela Cvik, Ph.D. et. Ph.D. Here you will find the basic information about the law firm and its legal services. When providing its services the Law firm puts emphasis on the responsive and individual approach with the aim to respect the client´s interests and objectives. The Law firm of JUDr. Ing. Eva Daniela Cvik, Ph.D. et. Ph.D. is patterned on the traditional conception of the advocacy when the mutual confidence between the client and the advocate are on the first place.
- In 2007 she graduated from the Faculty of Law of the University of West Bohemia where then in 2008 defended the post-Master´s dissertation in the Financial Law Department and was awarded the JUDr. degree.
- In 2011 she passed advocacy exams at the Czech Bar Association in Prague.
- In 2013 she finished study at the Faculty of Economics and Management of the Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague.
- In 2016 PhD she defended the dissertation at the Financial Law and Financial Science Department of the Faculty of Law of the Charles University in Prague and was awarded the PH.D degree.
- At the beginning of 2018 she has received the certification for exercising the function of the personal data protection officer.
Already during her studies she started her legal practice in the executor´s office and in the law firm of JUDr. Ing. Světlana Semrádová Zvolánková. Since 2011 she acts at the Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague – Suchdol as an educator. Since 2012 she operates her own private legal practice.
The compulsory information about the out-of-court dispute settlement
Herewith, we inform our present and even future clients that at the same time are consumers about the possibility of an out-of-court settlement of possible consumers´ disputes between an advocate and a client from the Agreement for the provision of legal services (based on the Law Nr. 634/1992 Sb., concerning the protection of a consumer as amended by later regulations). The authorized body for the settlement of such disputes is the Czech Bar Association. The website of this subject is www.cak.cz.